Are you wearing your heart at the right place for Brosella ?
Do you have two hands ready to help ?
Maybe you should invite yourself to one of our shops.
We’re always looking for:
We can offer you during the festival:
- volunteers to serve at the bar
- volunteers to sell coffee and cake
- a couple of persons to distribute the festival booklets amongst the visitors
- volunteers to help at the restaurant of the festival
- and for other varied jobs: move material, help backstage, etc...
- a congenial and relaxed atmosphere at work
- a lot of pleasant and elated colleagues, folk and jazz lovers like you
- a tiny, almost negligible compensation, but just enough to buy a couple of drinks and a nice snack after work
- an exclusive Brosella 2012 t-shirt
The volunteers are deployed in one team in shifts of approximately 4 hours.
You want to give it a try?
Get in touch!